Thrills and Chills is ten weeks of awesome! It features a gathering of the best fall foliage, harvest, Halloween events, and other activities happening in the Southern Finger Lakes. So you can spend less time searching and more time having fun!
With four categories of events from family-friendly to more ghostly adventures and everything fall-themed in between, there is an experience for everyone to enjoy! These categories include Scream Worthy, FLX Foliage Fanatics, FLX Harvest, and Family Fun and Entertainment.
Just a few of the events and experiences you’ll find amidst Thrills and Chills includes:
- Apple picking at Reisinger’s Apple Country
- Fall foliage glider rides at Harris Hill
- Make your own glass pumpkins at the Corning Museum of Glass
- Spend the day with your family at the Montour Falls Harvest Festival
- Enjoy limited releases, tastings, and special offers at local breweries and distilleries with the Haunted Hops and Spirits Passport
- Leaf peeper paddle on the Chemung River
- Tagsylvania’s bone-chilling attractions
- Ticket Galaxy Beer Festival at Watkins Glen International
Look for the Thrills and Chills rack card throughout the region and specifically at the Chemung County Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center or the Watkins Glen Area Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center (214 N. Franklin Street, Watkins Glen). You can also view the complete collection of events and experiences online at www.thrillsandchillsflx.com